Five (5) Technicians Required
Kampala Toyota and Namanve Toyota
To ensure all customer vehicles are effectively diagnosed and fixed right the first time for achievement of service throughput, revenue targets and most importantly customer satisfaction.
- Inspect customer vehicles to diagnose defects accurately
- Provide quality workmanship through fixing customer vehicles right the first time
- Pre-delivery inspection of all new vehicles
- Conduct routine maintenance work, aiming for vehicle functionality and longevity
- Timely preparation and submission of vehicle defect reports to supervisor
- Adhere to Toyota standards with regards to customer vehicle handling and tools
Problem analysis, customer handling, punctuality, integrity and result oriented.
Flexible, resilient, team player, reliable, attention to detail and willing to work extra hours.
- Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or Advanced Motor Vehicle Certificate or related course.
- Valid driving licence
- Computer knowledge
- Two (2) years in the motor industry
16th, June, 2017, 17:00 Hrs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.