Location: Namanve Toyota
Grow business by identifying, understanding and meeting customer needs through effective identification & selling of Parts and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Achieve sales targets through effectively identifying and selling parts to customers
- Actively prospect for new customers and follow up on all quotations requested by retail customers to grow sales in the Parts business
- Develop & maintain an accurate and up-to-date effective customer database for business use
- Managing & building customer relationships for both existing customers and prospective clients for effective customer retention management
- Record & report service rate and lost sales data accurately to support the timely order of required parts
- Monitor & regulate debtor days through enforcing timely debt collection for better liquidity flow
- Arrange / plan and execute customer visits and report to the Parts Sales Manager with actions
- Process sales invoices and arranging for delivery of products to customers
- Respond to & handle customer complaints promptly through coordinating and following-up all customer related issues to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
NOTE; Earnings for position will be strictly commission based.
Customer centric, self driven and result oriented, Planning and Organizing, Presentation, Good communication (written and verbal expression), Flexible, good interpersonal skills, Team player Persuasiveness, Sociability Perseverance, Driving ability (Auto/Manual Transmission)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- Valid Driving license
- SAP & EPC Knowledge
- Intermediate computer knowledge (MS office packages)
- Product & Automotive Industry Knowledge
- Two year’s experience in sales & marketing
- Experience in the automotive industry is an added advantage
Deadline: 15th, December, 2017, 17:00 Hrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.